Saturday 28 April 2012

ToyCon UK

I am happy to announce that I will have a stall at the very awesome ToyCon UK on the 6th April 2013. I will be selling a huge range of customs, large and small, alongside some Threadbear Studio products. It's gonna be a whole lotta awesome and I would love to meet you there so please come along if you can! (You have plenty time to save up!!) Click here to visit the Toycon UK website. As well as myself there is a whole host of other amazing artists showcasing and selling their wares including my lovely other half Cris Rose my amazingly talented friend Podgy Panda the super plush queen Holly Stanway and loads of others! So excited for this, I hope you guys are too! I plan to have have badges and doodles to give away too ^_^ Lunabee x

No comments:

Post a Comment