Tuesday 1 September 2009

Many thankyous! ^_^

What a day! My Midnight Masquerade series sold out in 15 minutes! I am so so happy right now despite yet another thunderous headache i have a huge smile on my face! I have just packaged them all up ready to make their way to Bradford, Brighton, San Francisco, Calgary and California! Thanks so much to all tho purchased one and all who tweeted and blogged about them i am very grateful!

I also want to say a huge thankyou to all the people who sent me get well presents after my recent scary experience. It really has cheered me up so much after a very scary time. A recent appointment with the consultant confirmed that both my lungs are badly affected by the clots but i am on the right meds now and hope to be better soon. I am already feeling more myself though very tired so i'm sure thats a sign i'm improving and will be fit and well very soon!

Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart for all your support and get well wishes it really means a lot.

Lunabee x

No comments:

Post a Comment